Mystification Mystification

Good song, but the build up was not really good enought.

Beat'em up Level (8-bit) Beat'em up Level (8-bit)

Not bad, but you should add more elements, for example, a drop, diferent types of sounds, more sound effects, etc. I hope to listen more sounds from you!

Zi-Zi's Journey Zi-Zi's Journey

Good song man ;) but I just think the battery does not sound strong enough. And at the drop the violin sounded louder than the bass.

But I still liked the song so.

Keep improving!

Xythril - It's Not a F*cking Tin of Baked Beans Xythril - It's Not a F*cking Tin of Baked Beans

I think that you used "Copy and paste" a little more than necessary, but still the song is good ;)
Anyway, I think you´re good at making songs. Keep improving!

Xythril responds:

Thank you! I will try to make things less repetitive where i can next time :) Your feedback is very much appreciated

Echo Sierra Echo Sierra

This is an EPIC METAL SONG! It was fun listening to this song. Keep it up!

TSRBand responds:

Thanks! Glad to hear you liked it :)

Darkstep Darkstep

Amazing!! It is wild and crazy, you are talented!!!

Blackdoom13 responds:

Wow well thanks alot lol Ive never really done any Dubstep before and just gave it a try but I really appericate you saying that!

/Plasmaspeed\ /Plasmaspeed\

One of the best songs I've heard!!! Now you're one of my favorite artists. I enjoyed a lot your song.

Keep this up!

EverReverb responds:

Hey, Thanks :D

-Geometrical Dominator- -Geometrical Dominator-

You are just one of the best compossers, Waterflame, your style is epic and you make me feel like in a real videogame! We all love your music. Keep going!

Dub 'n Me Dub 'n Me

Best dubstep song I ever heard!

Entropy Entropy

Well, not bad, but not totaly good. Melodies aren´t correctly linked and continued. That´s just what I feel.